Saturday 29 November 2008

so so day........

Today is Saturday... and it was so so to me...
so i named it with so so day! lol
So lame = =" last night, i used the warm warm beg to put on my stomach~
i feel so warm and so nice......its make me feel better when i get period pain =)
I have stay at home since last night and i didn't go to fellowship~

While today......i wake up at 9am and searching for Sharon since there are so quiet, i tot they already go out for shopping since they are planing to go shopping yesterday!I saw Sharon still siting inside her room and watching the series. She said its -5 celsius in the morning. However when i check it just -1 celsius. Then i am waiting for my laptop to install and updated somethings of the window. I doing some whitening mask. After 20 mins i wash my face and make a cup of hot chocolate for myself.

Watching movie and surf on the net again~ Today, Pauline and Sharon said want to eat laksa. So i am waiting for the laksa. But i don't really addict by it. Cause i don't like the laksa's mee i just like the laksa's soup! LOL
After that, Pauline ask me to fry the eggs. Then i am frying the eggs and cut it into slices. We have cooked prawns, tau geh, chicken breast, fried eggs, mee hun and the laksa soup! yum yum~

Since i don't like the mee hun, so i change it with rice~ kinda weird? No, its taste good! haha~ i eat a bowl of it.... i am quite full of it!
But still, i am eating the snacks after that! LOL
I like to have snacks when i feel hungry = =" watching movies and having some snacks~ ooow...how enjoy am i!

I LOVE MM chocolates!!!
and this is my snacks.... Walkers Cheese and Onion favour...
i love this chips so much!!! XD



0 comments: