Sunday 9 November 2008

Really tired.......


So so so so tired since yesterday!!!
Joyce, Sharon, Pauline, Racheal and me went to Metro Center.
Again? No....this time we use to go with our new friends okay!!!
LOL~ Although its really tired but i still enjoy it~
Before that, i having my breakfast + lunch in the Mac
wow, i love Mac so much ~ and i din went to mac for so long!!!
I wanted to eat big mac so much u know??? and today is the chance, i have my big mac finally...oh yes! haha
But when i ate my big mac i found that its not as tasty as what i am imaging!!!
I feel a bit disappoint of it. It is its always can be so wonderful when we imaging? Just only imaging it will be so wonderful however when it comes to real just then, you will think nothing special of it~
Or else, we don't know how to treasure what we have? and we still keep blaming?
hehe..... i just like to make myself in trouble = =" Confusing what...Forget it~
Too bad i didn't buy anythings cause i didn't found anythings that i like = ="
Time past so fast, we just spend our saturday in there.

While Last friday, we are talking about BGR....
BGR stand for Boys Girls Relationship. Hehe? Are you interesting in this Topic?
Not really for me but i guess boys are more interesting usually.
We shared our blessed and cursed in relationship. However i was really enjoyed.
And i realised what Christine said are totally Agreed for me.
Which i get the cursed at the first but blessed at the end. Actually, i am thinking
to share this with cc but we din meet up. And she is really busy with her work.
So i decided to write it out here. And i am sure cc will read this~ hahaha

Why i will said its cursed at 1st? because i am thinking itis i am not good enough?
So he don't love me? And why i love him so much but he didn't! i feel so hurt and cursed at the moment. But still end it up with bless cause i learn to be a well chater...LOL~ i guess i am? what do u think? haha~ I learn to be more caring but not to be care always like a child. I accept the pain and learn to be independence. Growing up, more mature not only outsider and also inner XD
Praised the Lord... Right! Thanks lord who always lead me in my path~

Today is Sunday, and i going to bed at 8pm somethings i think. Its early uh~ cause i am really tired ... And wake up at 10am, oh gosh, i had sleep for 15 hours??? how mad was it!!! after i had my energy back again, we are going to Morrison = ="
Its freezing outside u know? I even feel shivering... But we are planing to have a abundant hot pot today so we going to buy some salmon and muscles.

I really satisfy with the hot pot today and we cant even finish it. haha
It was niceeeeee~ i also bought some m&m for myself... Owhh~
its was amazing~ i love it!


Sharon, Joyce, me and Racheal =)

1 comments:

ceci said...

hei..........the relationship stuff...aduh..headache headache....lately feel very sad lar...