Friday 28 November 2008

Early in the morning...


It's 7.00Am now!!! I wake up at 6.00++am just now!
Actually i wish to continue my sleep! but don't know which stupid on msn keep on sign in and sign out! and when sign in got the songs! If i know which one is it i will BLOCK HIM/HER !!! Damn! = =" i am so bad temper due to emotion... LOL
Cause i am not feeling very well because of period pain!
I went to bed at 7pm last night! It's really make me so tired!!!
Feel like want to sleep only all the time~

While yesterday, actually i am staying at home and doing nothing!
But i had promised Isabella to go to library and study together since she need to resits for her law exam! And it's a good chance for me to do revision as well~ So i had agree that study together! May be because i am wearing contact lense so i feel very sleepy while reading the text book! Gosh = =" or i feel sleepy because of my period time? haha~ i also don't know!

My face was full of pimples because of my period! sigh.... really make me headache of this problems! and its only had bottom of my face...i don't know why ~.~
Whatever, it will be ok one day, I GUESS? lol
And i am so excited wearing my new clothe...haha~ i bought it for 8 pounds and i am looking for this kind of shirt long time ago....and i love it XD

Between, i am so, very, super, duper, hungry! u know, i eat a lot before my period visit me = =" and i think i am going to gain some weight again because of this! hehe
but who cares...... =) i am just me...just want to be bubbly so what~ haha
and my friend ask me stop looking for foods again = ="
Well, i think i am going to rest at home for the next few days! i feel really exhausted.... Getting flu somemore, why be a female is so difficult = ="

After period is my sunny day again!!!
Stop here now....
write again next time =) look towards for the next post yah ^^
Have a nice day all~

0 comments: