Thursday 13 November 2008

Relaxing moment......

My topic, relaxing moment? i will say that because i feel relax now~ haha
After finish my nestle oat (its from Malaysia) cool~ But too much, and i feeling like eating something vomiting things...gosh~ Am i disgusting? However, its really look like! haha~ i guess nobody want to try it after i said it = ="
Nevermind.... why i said i am relaxing now cause i am laying on my bed, typing and also listen to some soft songs. Owh~ how enjoy am i?

Tomorrow is Friday again, and we gonna have dumpling competition in our fellowship! oh yeah...i can't wait for it! so excited! hehe... While Saturday and Sunday having dinner with friends again~ Don't worry and jealous yah, i will take some pictures and show u! hahaha~

Hmmm....oooyeah~ currently is S.H.E song, my favourite singer !!!
Besides that, i am wondering why now a day, girls step off the carpet in such a young age huh? I don't know is that normal in the world? or in Sibu? gosh~ Mad about it... I don't understand why they want to get marry in such young age? lost their freedom and need to thinking about others. Oh no, may be one day i will getting marry as well but not now = =" I got lot news from friends that they are going to marry!
And if i am in sibu i possible getting 2 red bom already~

I miss cc deadly....have been so long didn't chat with her and also i want to say! i will always always miss uuuu~ Don't worry and no doubt of my LOVE! haha
No one can replace it anyways =) hope that you are happy in ur life there yah~
But we had been so long din't improve out relationship liao... hey girl! remember what i said? must always connect la...later on disconnect i really don't want to care about u anymore!!! LOL...... but i still miss u =P

Treasured XD
Feel boring at the moment now....feeling lonely without ur laughter as well
feeling bad taste that can't shared food together with u! feeling sad that u r not thr listen to me and feeling that my tears can't dry without u prepare tissue for me... lol~ and i will always remember as it was the only memories for me to taste it slowly in my mind ~

1 comments:

ceci said...

u reli too relax..tats y write so long moh...read dao i headache ki..hahahha..wei wei..make me touch er.....muaxxxxxxxxxxx.....i love u too de!!!!!dont doubt about my love..muahahhaha..anyway har...take care of urself ok?????miss u heapssssssssssssssssss