Wednesday 3 December 2008

White Days!


Me and Johnny!!! He is so smart that day~ haha
And everyone keep praising on him cause he is the biggest today day =P

Wow......i am staying at home today! Cause i don't have any class for today!
But i need to go to my friend's commencement!
I have well prepared before i step out of my house =P Cause this is important day for him and quite lots of people come to congrats him! I am sure he feel very happy and proud!!! LOL~
By the way, Johnny is really well done! He graduated with his Master in first class~
What a brilliant!!! And its only five person who graduated in first class!
I hope i can do my best in my studies and graduated as well!!!
God Bless....

I have meet up Pauline and Sharon at the Grainger market, cause we are going to buy
a bunches of flowers! and we also bought a Congratulation's card for him ^^Then we meet Johnny at Newcastle University. Also taking some pictures with him ^^
After that, he go to have some beer to celebrate with his friends while we go to Carter's house to prepare the hot pot!!!

Wow....the hot pot is really abundant!!! yummy yummy ^^
I love it so much~ everyone was satisfied and fulled......
Oh yeah, just now i heard that Eugene was asking to prepare the refreshment for the CF, actually i am quite happy with that. Cause i can serve our God ^^
And we plan to make some sandwiches on that day! Hope everyone enjoy it~
Pauline,Jasmine,handsome Johnny and Sharon =P

Our Photographer *Carter* lols....he keep taking the pictures of us
So smart right!oopx...pauline is beside~keke


Lets Cheers.......Johnny ^^

Yummy yummy...hot pot

0 comments: