Wednesday 19 November 2008

Free day....

Feel want to drop somethings before i go to bed...Okays, here i coming~
Today have no class and i just face my laptop whole days. I don't know what did i do] = =" but i didn't feel boring at all~ omg, whats the problem with me!
I keep feel sleepy during the class and i don't know why, is that my problems or the lecturer cause they have being too boring! lols~ but i think its my problems again!
Sigh~I went to Morrison yesterday, and the pringles is offer now, only £1.99 and buy 1 get 2 sounds great right? And i bought a Doritos for Sharon since she is waiting for the Doritos for so long and its offer now, only £1 for the shared pack! haha
I am sure she will so excited to hear this good news! haha

I found that i have lost my feelings, looking around to find my feelings back!
Feelings of missing, loving, caring, happiness, sadness and more... where are they gone? i have no idea about that feel like so blanked!!!
and i have a nap in the afternoon, its really wasting time! but i cant stand anymore just laying on my bed and sleep! now i started feel sleepy again = ="
Oh yeah, is there anyone using facebook, if u does just add me up at leehuisan88@hotmail.com i found that its interesting for me...lol

Hmm....Just a short things here... about to sleep le
Cheers =)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yeah, i did!! I LOVE DORITOS SO BADLY!!!.. i'm going to get somemore for my dormancy!! hahahah~

JQueline said...

u hav been tagged
haha~