Sunday 23 November 2008

Friday, Saturday Days!!!

Hmm....Actually i am going to write somethings that was happened on friday, Saturday and Sunday! and i want to upload some pictures but don't know what the matter with the blogger, i can't upload my pictures!!!
I am trying to give up but it has been very long didn't update already so i am trying to write somethings and upload the pictures the other times lor~

Hehe~ During Friday, i was in very good mood! wake up in the early morning,drink a cup of oat milk and go to the Financial Decision Making class. Just for a hour = =" After that i went to the library to return back my book and borrow the International Business Environment's book for a test in my blackboard. I am freezing cause the wind was really cold when i am on the way to library and i am thinking on am i freeze on the half way? Its really cold okay? and i guess you will never want to try how cold it was! After that,i am waiting for the bus and go back home. Today its was double-decker and i just simply took some picture outside the window. All leaves are dropping and the trees are bald. While reaching home, i cook some rice for my lunch! yumyum~ Siting in front of my laptop watching Doraemon! lols~

In the evening, Pauline, Sharon and me having our dinner at MacDonald!
I have my big mac and chips! it taste so nice!!! We also enjoyed the well decoration by the fenwick for the coming Christmas while on the way to our destination. We went to the choir. It was a African Children choir. Everyone enjoyed the choir very much and the environment was very high that night! And it was a charity show, so we need to pay 5 pounds for it. Also give the offering as well! Then there are some gift and their cds and dvds to sell~Its was quite interesting for me!




This is the picture i took it when waiting for the bus~ the street i go through everyday!
And the view from the bus~ ^^


The way back to my home =)


The African Children's choir!!!

While Saturday, we use the metro to the outlet store! For shopping =) Newcastle was snowing that day, and we are also freezing! cause its only 0 Celsius that day!
We shop just for 3 hours somethings because there are not much things as what i expect! and i just bought a nike shirt. I didn't found anything that i want to buy, then we have our lunch in Subway! i order a Subway Melt! its sounds nice rite? and i shared it with my sister. I am really full with the sandwich! But i don't feel satisfy with it because its really nice! i feel want to have more but i can't put anymore in my stomach! So, we plan to go Sunderland after that since the time still early! LOL~ Really mad of shopping = =" While we reach Sunderland, its already 4 somethings. But we are so excited because this is first time we come to here. The place is interesting and beautiful! Its totally difference as what we are thinking about! However, we continue our shopping until 5pm plus. The stores are closing down so we are going back home! and waiting for Leo to pick us!
Cause we having dinner at Fang fang & Eugene's house! The food was fantastic and i really enjoyed it! I am satisfy with the foods and dessert! i love it so much!
It was a banana cheese cake! yummy~

take this when inside the metro ^^

We go down the wrong station is north Shield but we are going down to the meadow mall


Chistmas tree in the outlet!



Yummy sandwich in Subway XD~~~~


took this in Sunderland =)

All in all...i really enjoyed the dinner~
And i love all the dessert after the dinner, this make me gain a lots of weight
My goodness! but its really nice~~~ i can't bear of it! i want to EAT!
haha......

0 comments: