Wednesday 5 November 2008

Waiting...

Now is 11.48 already and i still facing my laptop....
I feel really boring!!! And nobody to talk to~
Since ah c,ah f and ah h are all busy with their work but i am doing nothing here
I feel so boring everytime!!! and doing nothing in this 2 months.
I had just realised its already November!!! My goodness~
Time really pass very fast.

I feel so sick of my studies! really feel upset of it!!!
I am unmotivated for 2 months, i am going to crazy! Cause i just want to make sure that
i have done my work that i wanted!!! But i am still nothing there.....
Why, i feel like just lying on my bed all the day!
Laziness is my best friend now.

No function at all...feel meaningless of my life in Uni = =
too bad~ And my topic is waiting, lols~ cause i am waiting for Christmas thats why
its Waiting!!! lol
As i am sure time pass very fast! after Christmas, its Jan again
I am wondering what i have done during this time!
Really hope that somethings could motivate me! i dont want to continue like this
like no dreams, no hope, no excited anymore! And all are just replace with desperate!

Need to tidy up my feelings now!
Concentrate on my studies and happy go luck in life

I Can do it!
lols......

4 comments:

PAULINE ANNA said...

haiz....
same as i~
waiting for??
ladan always ask waiting for christmas???
....

Jasmine Belle said...

yea...u r right!
I am currently waiting for christmas! kekeke

ceci said...

wei......so lazy huh..need beat liao lar..sorry lar...lately been too lazy to online..sleep very early everyday..tats y din got a chance to talk to u....paiseh paiseh..u ar...add oil lar..find me whenever u wan to talk ya....dont forget me lar..

Sharon said...

may god bless u.. =)