Monday 24 November 2008

Dinner with friends ^^

Today i just go to the Process and system class...
And i don't have any ASK class for that day due to the teacher was ill...
Thats why, and i don't know why she was always ill = =" lol~ So, i been forced to change my timetable to squiz it into the other days!

While, i have been to school one hour early because i had promised Isabella to teach her the Previous class of Solving Business problems since she had miss the last lesson. She is a cute girl and nice too~ Then, she bought me a cup of Starbucks Chocolate milk! Yum yum...it really taste nice u know?
Although i have drink a cup of milo with some biscuit for my lunch and breakfast
but i still finished it! lols.... don't waste mah! After that, she ask me to join her revision on Wednesday! and i had promised her to join her lol...may be its kind of motivated for me ~ hehe

Yeah, today is Racheal's Birthday! and we plan to have our dinner together ^^
Cause we are earlier so we went to Primark to find somethings, i bought a hot water bottle for myself! cost 3 pounds! haha~
Then, we went to Frankie and Benny for our dinner! yummy yummy ^^
There are totally 5 girls!, there are Racheal, Joyce, Witney, Christy and Me .....
I order a main course was cod and chips and a glass of apple juice! hehe
I am satisfy with my order! its taste good =) but the salad is sour >.<

Everyone is chit chating after finish our meals!
I really enjoyed the moment we spend together and of cause i also took some pictures^^ hehe......

Frankie and Benny's ^^


Beer Battered Cod and Chips ^^

2 comments:

JQueline said...

Beer Battered Cod and Chips looks so nice..haha **saliva dropping

Jasmine Belle said...

haha.....u should try it =P