Friday 3 July 2009

I feel like crying!!!

I am really really upset right now!
I am really really sad right now!
I am really really wanna to cry now!

Why everything changed when we are back?
WHY WHY WHY???

I don't want to be like this!
If this is happened, i rather i am in NEWCASTLE NOW!
i rather i never come back to SIBU!!!!

E and P................i am really upset of both of u!
i really don't know how to do anymore
don't know how to say anymore!
May be the more i said i got more mistaken ~
I really have no way.........E, i really miss u lots
i really wanna have fun with u in KK......but i don't want to force
i want everyone happy!

P, i dont know how to explain anymore!!! i dont know how to do anymore
i dont know what to say anymore
but i really dont wan to see u be like this

i am really upset ...........

0 comments: