Thursday 16 July 2009

Tanahmas and Shopping

Huhuhu.........
Quite late to go out today and then being scold by Sharon zzzz
Well, but still finished and happy ending ^^

Today have dinner @ Tanahmas....... With P and S
I order a chicken chop and some chips~It's quite yummy but i am just overload!
TOO Full....... haha
P, order a plate of omellete with fried rice while S, have a piece of cheese cake!
Both are all yummy yummy x.x satisfied with the foods tonight yeah?
Well, also.......i never forget to take a picture of it to share with my buddies
hahaha.......here u go~



The food is delicious and after that we went for shopping @ Parkson, due to the lack of time~ We just had a quick shop actually or not really? LOL
I have no idea, cause i am the one who bought a lots! I am now brankruptcy @_@
Totally Broke now...... Gosh~ I hope the clothes look better
as S said its quite nice, so i just bought it without thinking!
I tot i am abit careless??? well...

hope i get a good feedback after i wear it!

Do u bealieve in True love? just now, someone ask me don be silly to wait for the
true love! lol? No comment =x

0 comments: