Sunday 19 July 2009

Lost my way.......

Really, feel so lost.....
Feel so lost of myself, everyday morning go to shop and go back home at half pass five
Then what next? no any entertainment can make me feel happy...
i just feel so lost~

Sharon is sad, i can understand how sad was her...but what to do?
I myself dont even can handle this!
I have no idea what should i do........

I feel like shopping and eating to spend my time!
I feel so bad.....
i feel my life is meaningless, without spiritual
feel like my soul is floating away.....while my body is still doing the same things
Go to work and then back from work

Gosh....i dont know until when i can stop this kind of life
Just now ah c just mention that i got 50+ days left .......
WOW? i feel like missing Sibu so so so much, i feel like missing my family soo much
i feel like dont want to leave this situation, i feel like don get away that fast

YES, if i can adjust the time! But i CANT!!!
Why, i always want to have a better boy friend which is qualified for me
It is my requirement is too high? i don't think so, or may be yes
but i believe i will meet my Mr Right one day.....

Nearly forget what is the feeling in LoVe...
what i got only family and friends...

Feel a bit headache now....... of my life
why human is so weak? why we cant defend sometimes?
We always need a male to be with us...as the pastor said, female must depend on male.
Sometimes, its right but sometimes, i don really agree with it
As, now a day.... Women become strong and stronger !

I am still waiting.........

For P
Happy for u as u said u are in love?
Hope u happy as well....and open ur eyes big big and see clearly!
Bless... Muaksss~


S G
l A
e M
e E
p
?

0 comments: