Tuesday 7 July 2009

Satisfied!!!




Well.....today have dinner at Golden Happiness !!!
I am quite satisfied with the yam now~ haha........as i have 1st the yam as the appetite and then the dessert as the yam as well~
LOL......i love yam lots, i mean yam for cooked or fried @_@ its a bit hard to have
a really nice yam in UK actually~
Since then i desire to have it very much, and finally i got it!
I am quite satisfied with it right now~

In the morning, i have kompia and Kampua as well...
Now, i am really really satisfied with the foods in Sibu!
Hahaha~
Fei is leaving to KL already, and i will never got chance to meet her anymore
And about Yuan, i don't even have any news from them and i don't know
what happen with them now~
As all of my friends are back from UK and of course we got almost gathering everyday!
WOw.......but i really love to spend time together with them!
The time like past really really fast and it's awesome!!!
I really hope that we will have fun again........but i think it's a bit difficult~
As everyone is going to difference city now

Feel a bit upset actually when i think that everyone is leaving
and don't even meet up and have fun together again when we r in Newcastle
yet, i got 2 more years leave, and i need to work seriously already
cause i am feel hopeless already for seeking a good partner and all i want is
depend on myself!!! I need to start working and save money for myself~

When i think about this i am really scared!
i hope i can ignored it, but the time is coming very soon
i really need to prepared for it!!!

While at the night time, i really feel it's too early to reach home
and Sharon said, why you will think like this, isn't it good to reach home a bit earlier? This really make me blank suddenly, why i am thinking this way!
I dont know...and i dont know how to answer her question as well
I always always like to town which is dark and less car on the road, and i will drive alone on the road at night~
I don't know why.........

Hmmm........
Although i am tired but still i like it~
Hope i can enjoyed my coming summer holidays and do somethings meaningful~

2 comments:

E said...

I enjoy driving at 9 too! high 5 night owl *wink*

Jasmine Belle said...

LOL......
Night time feel cool =x