Sunday 5 July 2009

Sunday to Church!

Today was so so for me as its rainy day today!
And my younger sister was stomache suddenly in the morning,
so other of my family go to the church first and leave me and my yonger sister at home since i know how to drive so been asked to wait for her and take her to the church together with me!!!

Well....actually i am quite mad with them how can they do that to me!!! Gosh
However, luckily i found a really nice car park also at the end!!!
As u know its rainy day and its really difficult to find a car park.
Thanks God ^^
Then the time was past really fast.....
I saw lots of my friends actually but didn't really greet them as its rushing time!
We need to move out after the church is finished.

IT's really awesome to spend time with all my friends! I really love it
We have gathering again at Shirly's house!
As we are in UK......
Also, although their are something happen between us? i don't know
Also, thanks Carter who always encourage! And support!
Thanks God which let me meet him and all of my friends!

I will cherish the relationship between us always!

Love yah all my friends ^^

0 comments: