Tuesday 30 June 2009

My emotion...

After reading S's blog i am very emotion.......
Although last night i hd talk about this with one of my friends,
but at the end, i still can't get any way out from it!
I really don't know what to do~

Well...i am doing housework, but i am doing silently myself!
May be u don't know, may be u can't see~ but i wont just show u that i am doing
the work!!!
I am really upset when dad said that, i nearly cried out when dad
say that to me.....If you feel really difficult why you want to send me out
i don't understan......

I know, all of this is my fault! i know you do this is for my own good
is for my future!!! i really really don't want to make u feel depress of me!
I am sorry dad......i am sorry i was such lazy! i am sorry i can't help u anything!
But, ur words really hurt me so deep!
Sometime i really feel helpless and i have no idea what should i do for the next!
I do really get mad and angry why da always can't understand our feelings
but i know he do h ave a soft heart which love us really much!
So that he will make this decision! Although he is really difficult with his economics but i know no matter what happen
he will got his way to paid for us! Let us finish our education!

I am really glad
about that!
thats why i really dont like to stay at home!
I just want to escape with those mess, those nagging, those quarrell, those #$$%@$%!@
Stop now, still wanna face the customers, don't feel wanna faced them with all my tears in my eyes.........
feel so sad but i dont know why~

1 comments:

E said...

pray n pray n pray...He will show u all a way.