Thursday 9 July 2009

F.U.N ?!?!?



Yoohuuuu~
Yesterday, Eiyen said, do u wanna go eat diang miang ngu tomorrow?
I am still thinking and didn't replied him yet and he is offline~
Then i was just so so.........
While, in the morning, Sharon is shouting ` WEI~~~~~~~~~~~~ we are going to eat diang miang ngu! I said Ha???????? Did we plan to do that before? Well...i just knew it without anyone informed me...yet i didn't get mad actually then i said okay! let's go

And i really don't understand why will get mad when i donno anything? erm..... or i mean i am the last person who knew this plan? aHahhhh~
Well, may be i am just less one wire in my brain? i don't know
Then, after that i have a hair cut with Sharon at V-Hair~
Well, so far i feel hopeless with my hair then i don't wanna make any comment on it!
HAHA, doesn't mean i don't like the barber who cut my hair or i don't like my hair style, just because i really hate that my curly hair!!!
Gosh, i really can't bear with it! Why when they perm my hair and it's look just
wonderful, just awesome, its very straight and very nice looking
While, when i perm it, and it just a mess!!! Just like rubbish!

That's why i am fade up with it! And i feel hopeless of it!!!
What i want to do is REBONDING!!! YES! i want it to be straight!!!
Quite mad with my messy hair @_@ like a bunches of grass.....

In the aftenoon, i am staying at home with my little brother and sister
They are totally an EVIL!!! annoying to stay together with them and make me
high blood pressure as get mad with them! LOL...
But i fall asleep while watching the Tv and lay on the sofa, and i just sleep directly, the funny part was~ When Sharon is back and she is looking at me
I tot which plum gal is this standing in front of me and looking at me
Then after 3 second I just get awaken, oh...this is Sharon! hahaha
Cause she had cut her hair until shoulder length, then it's a bit difficult for me
to accept her as i just wake up from nap! LOL~

Night, P said let's go shopping together~ Then we had pizza as our dinner
and we spend quite lots time at pizza hut @_@
Then, just walk around at Parkson, its not really much changed actually
and as usual, didn't meet any friends that i recognised or i want to know
Cause i really don't care much about those friends as they do so as well
haha~
Well....it's time to bed now~ as we got the last quite time or bible study tomorrow
with our lovely Carter brother
gonna miss him much as he is back to Newcastle soon!!!
keke

Tatar.........................

0 comments: