Monday 20 July 2009

Lonely World.......

Lonely World which deep inside my heart....
Feel a bit upset now, when thinking the problems that happen before
When i know S, is not that happy...i know she is still very upset
Sometimes, i really don't understand! Why those who like you and you dont like
while those who you like don't like you!!!

What happen to this world............my gosh
Why Why Why, just give me a blank world, a empty room
i don't wanna to think about it, i just wanna make my brain rest!
I just wanna stay clam...... I just wanna be silent!

Am i the one who always make mistake?
Ive no idea, i have no way to go
i feel really down, feel suffering, feel hard to breath, feel that something heavy was pressing my heart! Make my heart stop bumping ???
If life is so easy, if human is so easy, if relationship is so easy, if everything is so easy then that's not life anymore?

`Do you miss me` ? Don't know been when i have never heard of this anymore
nearly forget what does this mean.......
but just now someone ask me to miss him.......and i have no feeling on it
cause i don't really bother! Please get me someone that i wan to bother
please find me someone that i want to talk to, Please find me someone that i am interesting with !!!

OTHERs .....................
Feel like kicking myself out of this life
this hurt~ this feelings~

but it always make u pain in the bottom of ur heart~

2 comments:

E said...

cast all ur problems to God...pray..

Jasmine Belle said...

hee hee......
Thanks yeah darling
Gonna meet u up very soon ^^