Saturday 9 May 2009

I am not in emotion.......

Well....Today is kinda fine
and mummy is here for 3rd days.....actually just 2 days
All i want to say is, we are really not a family! LOL?

I don't know why someone always get jealous so easily?
Cause she is still young? still immature? still waT?
Well, i accepted the reason! cause i know....She is just immature
and under protecting always as she always want someone to be with her
I tot i can really love her like my sister, but its totally hard
but still i love her........

Why do ppl always complaining about others and never look at themselves?
Is this just usual in our life? No......
if i am going to complain someone i will think about whether if i am
in that way or wat!!! I won't blaming something simply okay!
Why u always want to debate so much when ppl complaining about u?
At the end u also don't want to admit... And again debate turn up
LOL......i trying to be patient trying to dont say so much
trying to shut my mouth up, trying to follow ur style as i love you like my sis
As i love u as a family in this house

i learn to let go.......
i learn to be patient, learn to forgive, learn to say nevermind!
I am just trying so hard to do so, and praying for god that
please let go my feelings!

And why why why everytime you like to make ur own decision without
asking others? LOL......
may be this is just ur style and can never be changed!
Well.....at the end? i am still trying to accept?
or else.....wat can i do, i don feel wanna see someone
crying and come and talk to me or wanna ask for attention

Anyways......JUST LET IT GO~

Lord,dear lord please forgive me
forgive my selfishness!

Thanks lord!

0 comments: