Sunday 26 April 2009

I am totally mad!!!

I am totally mad, yes i am!!!
I don't know why i am mad, what's the point of mad...
And may be nobody knows as well!

I feel so bad now, since yesterday, when sharon told me something
i started feel very angry? yeap, its the right adjective! After that, i feel so angry
and nothing can calm myself down! i also don't know why.
May be i am too mind of it or u can say i am small gas!

Really, i feel so bad and i feel no life is no more colorful!
The colorful life is not more for me. I had lost my confidence.
I am thinking i am fat and ugly and useless and stupid and nobody likes and all bads
i feel very bad! i feel like i am the girl 5 years ago...
I build my confidence wall for 5 years and he just throw a bom to destroyed it
It's really bad, i don't know why i am sad angry mad...

i just want to quit all the entertainment outside the door,
quit all gathering, quit all the meeting and meeting friends,
quit going out beside shop in supermarket and library!

NOW, I JUST WANT TO SAY LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
DON'T COME TO BOTHER MY LIFE AGAIN! I JUST WANT TO STAY INSIDE MY CORNER NOW!

1 comments:

a confession to God said...

haha..see,thats why i stay home all the day ^^ Brian =)