Tuesday 26 May 2009

Flying to Paris...

I am flying to Paris tomorrow..... haha
actually i am not that fancy of flying to Paris due to some reason,
make me feel a bit desperate! However, i am a bit nervous? excited? worry?
i don't know what my feeling now, just feel so worry i think
cause i just realise that French don't speak English.....ooh gosh
i hope my journey will be fine although i don't speak French!

And you know what, i just feel Scared, and i never know that how brave i have make
this decision to travel alone with one of my friend? oh my....
may be its a bit late to think about this! But this is my first time to travel alone
to a difference country and languages. Actually a bit nervous now.
I thought i can settle everything when i am there! i hope so....

However, i am really nervous now! Have finished pack my luggage but still worry that is there any important things need to bring together.....or i am just too kampung?
As my friend just throw some shirt into the luggage only = ="
Well......

Will be back after 4 days! hope everything will be fine and i pray that God will always be with me so i don't feel afraid at all! Thank you Lord!

Really hope that i would have a really fun trip!

I am quite excited cause wanna back home soon......

tatar........watching series now~

To be continue after i back from Paris ^-^

0 comments: