Monday 18 May 2009

Wow???

Eh kian lor.......
seems like i had miss a lots of things with you guys
Also, i don't think there is anyone still reading my blogs?
HAHA...well, i don't know! This few days really busy busy and busy
Enjoyed Pauline's birthday which fill with lots of foods? haha
Well, i didn't get any pictures, but if u want to see the pictures, may be you can link to Sharon or Pauline's blogs, so you can see from there.

Have dinner on 16th May with friends, but i really don't like!!!
I hate people `dong shou dong jiao` to me! DAM
i am not ur who dont simply touch me or puts ur hand on me
TAKE AWAY UR PIG's hand.......i really hate that! i just feel very negative feelings after that and i dont know why!
May be just hate boys do that to me!!! feel uncomfortable.....
By the way! i love to eat `Zhang yu shao` really nice morrrrrrrrr
But had waste my time for revision! = ="

Then,i can only do my revision on the next day after pizza hut!
Pizza hut really cant satisfied my stomach la......i miss kfc now
LOL.....Last night doing my international business environment revision until 3
and go to bed,wake up at half pass 5 and go to bath!
Then doing my revision again until 6.50, then i quickly tidy up and went out to
wait for the bus! Its really windy....i am very nervous and worry cause i dont know
my exam room! LOL? funny right? and my exam start at half pass nine!
I keep praying for God that i can find my room and doing good in my exam
meanwhile, i still reading the notes that i had prepared last night

After found my exam room, i feel really sleepy and tired!
I tried to make myself awake!
Luckily, i had finished my 1st paper!
Tomorrow i had my 2nd paper, and i have no idea wat stupid things is that
SOLVING business problems my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
dont know wat to do now.......BLANK!!!!

LOL...si carter so stupid le him
always kidding but never go through his brain
i am so mind sometime but still i can only laugh = ="
so malu!!!

i also dont know wat i am writing now
stress,stress,stress
noisy dam!
wanna go back home now! wat stupid library! so noisy! its queit erea eh????
DAM it! shut up la!
END~

0 comments: