Thursday 14 May 2009

The Last Day?!?!

Hurray!!!!!!!!
It's the last day for my assignment already!!!
Feel kinda relax after finished it but not totally!
As fighting with my assignment for few days
really exhausted now, due to lack of sleep, cause always been awake
in the morning and prepared to rushing my assignment again
wondering, when can i stop this kind of life?
If i continue my life like this i will fancy of sleeping
haha.......dont feel wanna wake up after that!

Well....i can't relax now
after hand in my assignment tomorrow,
i need to prepared for my exam already
as my exam have start next week! oh my god~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dont know how to explain my feelings now
just a brief, short, fast bloggy to update

its 4.18 am now
sleepy actually but brain is worrying my assignment
.........

B
Y
E