Saturday 30 May 2009

Finally.............

Hmmm.....finally, i am back to home now! My second home which is in Newcastle!
hahaha...Well, have been to Paris last few days! really exhauted, nearly forget the feelings of traveling, and its come back again! walk, walk, walk and walkkkkkkkk
my gosh~~~~ Wat mean by traveling actually? TRAVEL, Enjoy! Relax! have fun! play! delicious foods! nice views! but why my travel is full with walking and walking!
i really hate that sometime!

Well, here start my long stories in Paris. I bet this really will be a very long stories if u wish to stay? LOL......
Going on to the plane, i was chit-chating with Racheal for a moment then i started fall asleep. And i had sleep for quite long i guess, cause when i wake up, its announced started to landing! LOL.... well, this is good for me! i hate shaking when on the plane, so i rather sleep for the whole journey!
Then, after reach there, we started to walk! the airport is very big and far to reach to the train station! we like walking for half an hour after reaching the train station (RER) then we bought our ticket for 39.9 euro for 4 days! and its an unlimited pass......Then we follow the map and find our hostel.

Their train station and metro is really well developed. Most of them were travel around by metro as it is really convenient. You can reach everywhere by metro just need to suit in the station only! I am staying in ducks 3 hostel, its really a stupid choice to stay in the hostel! as it was a bagpack hostel so there are quite lots of people who stay there. We need to share a dorm with right peoples, this make me think about NS! gosh.....its really horrible! how can i make this decision. Traveling , a comfortable bed! a good environment! a better quality of staying place! its just totally difference.....The bathroom and toilets is shared and can only stand one people inside! Well, i try to adopt to the living style there.
There was really noisy as its a bar outside and they used to drink until midnight!

Anyways, its really horrible for me in the first day!
After that, we bath and going out to find some food for dinner!
Also meet one of the friend there. Its chinese food... but had pay for 20+ euro = ="
Dont know they put wat gold inside need so exp!
Then, we go to a lots of place, effiel tower, Lv, Chanel, Gucci, Celine stores
I am planing to buy an LV purse and it cost me 400 euro
But at the end, i choose not to buy it! cause the amount is really big for me
and i don feel wanna spend like that on the purse, unless i earn the money myself and i willing to spend my own money on it! But my friend bought a lot! really feel itchy la and nearly bought and she keep on pushing me to buy it if not i will regret but i am thinking if i buy it may be i will regret 1st! = ="

Well.........but still i spend a lots in the Disney Walt Store! lols
but just bought for S,P and AB! and i have nothing for myself
cause dont know wat to buy! I still leave lots money i think and i am trying to spend it again! haha........but i still dont know wat to buy for myself
so i bought some clothes for mum and S, as the sales girl said that is quite fashionable in Paris and you know that Paris is always fashionable!
So i decided to bought some clothes in the shop

Then, say bye bye to Paris
Cause i wanna go home to sleep and eat! and i am not feeling well now
get FlU........ really stupid trip!
cause not drink enough water and nose keep bleeding
need more rest now and drink more water! hope i can recover soon!

Rest now
try to upload some pic when u got it!

^^

1 comments:

PAULINE ANNA said...

Thank you J for the lovely t shirt..
I like it a lot..
^^
mmmmmuakkssss~~~
love you...