Friday 22 May 2009

The day after my exams!

Today seems like very long for me! As i have nothing to do after my exams and assignment!!! Suddenly, i feel the day was so long....
When i got assignment and exams, i always feel that 24 hours is not enough for me
and i need more time in a day!!! i don't know why i always panic about that
Even, i think that sleeping is wasting time and why human need to sleep???
LOL? am i look funny or crazy of my work??? i think i gonna mad when i am in my work!
Well, after hand in my assignment and finish my exams~

I do nothing at home, lolsss~ I wash some of my clothing and continue to watch series!
My god, can u imaging that i watch a 30 episode of series in 3 days??? How pro am i!
U need to salute to me, as i break my record! hahaha.....
After that, i cooked some mee hung and dung hung....anyways, its really taste nice~

After bath, we going to fellowship~
Today topic is about appreciating, affirming, abundant and forgot what was the last one, grateful or something else.......
Anyways, this make me recall back my childhood. Although my childhood is quite happy compare to others but still my parent hurt me when i was young.
Even i can't give up at that time and always try to think negatively!
And i dont know why they want to treat me like that. I think they are so cruel to treat me like that! However, i dont know, i feel kinda mess after this topic!
And i dont know wat should i do and wat should i say!
Although i have let it go, i have forgive but i feel nothing in my heart!
Like, its gone very far from me...My parents? Are they still beside me?
Did they ever think about how do i feel and wat do i care......

I don't know! However, i still love my dad, and mum! what i remember was how dad always love me, how he support me when i was down. How he treat me when i get beat! But mom........ i know how she love me as always let me eat something nice and she dont even eat it cause she want to give to us......
Suddenly, i think i need to have a good chat with them
i want to let them to know what i am thinking but not hide it inside my heart!
God, please give me strength to do so! i hope i can do it when i was back
God, please let me step out the first step!

i dont wanna miss the time! God please Lead me
tell me how to do....to appreciate and say thank you to them
face to face and say i love them!

Really hope that i can do that
hope that i am not the little girl who always being worried by parent
cause i am an adult now!

Feel so mess in my heart but dont know how to express it
may be wanna have some foods so i will feel happy!

X.X

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yea!! Horrible 21!! =P~ I've no idea how u been treated in ur childhood and cruel could be describe.. It seems really serious.. But, 'FORGIVE' like wad Jesus done for us.. So it's a great and amazing things if u do so.. and i know u've alrdy let go.. Try to comfort urself down and talk to them nicely.. LAst night if not mistaken i heard u have a conversation with mummy ha.. And ur sound was like can't stand with her..~ hahah.. but if it's not then jst forget it.. Coz i heard it when i'm going to bed and i didn't hear clearly.. anyway.. good blesss and spend ur time wisely during this short-holiday.. eg, quite time ^_^ haha

PAULINE ANNA said...

Jia you both of you... and me too...
haha~
bless you...