Tuesday 19 May 2009

BAD Day

Today, just finish my second paper!!!
I was awake at 4 something and i have a stupid dream!
I guess i miss mummy already,thats why always make me dream about that
Sigh......
After wake up, i quickly read my notes as i sleep very early nowadays!
i dont know why....feel really sleepy and tired!
dont know its tired of body or mental @_@

Anyways, i just do my revision until 7 and sharon wake up,
so i cooked some mee with bek ting yok which leave yesterday
yummy yummy....but i feel so full cause of the soup
and i dont like lor...feel wan vomit cause a bit sticky sticky already = ="

Then, i went to library to print some notes as this is open book exam
so i can bring some notes and book inside! Well...
the paper is terrible....i tot i can do it with my notes! but i cant
Dam horrible....there is 100% totally and i just do the 3 question!
oh my...cause we use Excel to do it actually, due to the lack of computers,
we need to write it ourself! wAlao, who know how to write ah, BRIAN PARKER never
teach us how to write and count the fomular!!! We use EXCEL okay
i think its really unfair to ask us to do like this!!!

I feel so despair of myself! I think i gonna fail in this subject!
YEt i also din't finish my question as i don have enough time to do it!
And i feel very uncomfortable and keep on farting LOL?
Well....actually not farting is sounds from stomach i guess
cause i am very hungry and i for exam without lunch! gosh......
When i am waiting for the bus, i feel so upset, why why
I nearly cry that time but i call sharon and talk to her
Luckily she give me a warm warm encourage, but i feel a bit weird....lol
Cause she will scold me at other time then i hang up and sit on the bus
Although i feel wanna cry but i keep on telling myself not to cry
cause i know its useless for crying!

Wanna do really good for the next exam
i hope i can do it well
i hope i can answer the question !!!

Dear Lord, please help me
please stay besides me to let me feel calm!

no foods again =x
Hungry!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

eh.. i was really shock.. I though i'm the only one who will cry for exam?? XD P ask me if u got cry or not.. i told her, cheh~ you will cry for exam de mer? hahaha~.. anyway.. Don't be so depress la.. Still got account exam leh!! Don't dig urself into the horrible feeling because of the stupid paper .. if not u can hardly concentrate on the coming exam.. Jiayou ^_^.. If fail resit again la.. Don't have to worry about it.. LOL~

Jasmine Belle said...

= ="
ur style lor
need me tagged for u?
u urself also tagged it
Well......see
thats ur behaviour and attitude to me
Well, well, well~
Thanks anwyways.......

Love
muaks~