Wednesday 3 June 2009

My Lifes................

My life now just full with CRAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Gosh.....i really can't stand, can't bear for it anymore!
Everyday when i wake up, turn on my computer, and surfing on net!
I am gonna get mad with this LIFE!

I haTe thisssssssss
I want to go out but i dont know where to go!
I feel Bored......And i have no one to talk with! LOL.......
Really stupid = ="
I am looking forward what to do NEXT but i found NOTHING~

Well, i am really stuck in this situation
seems like everyone is busy with their exams
busy with their works or life
but me? busy with CRAPS.......

After packing luggage, and packing again and again!
I was Like WHAT THE HELL i gonna do for the next?
LOL........ I Have no idea~
Go for Shopping? I hope i dont spend again on shopping!
Sigh~ And then, i don't know what i should do
Feel like going to the beach~ Hmmmm

Pauline, i am great that u get good result in Ur IELTS !
CONGRATULATION!!! Well Done girl ^^

I just feel bored with my current situation
haha......
so, i have no reaction just now~
but still feel happy for u ^^
hope u dont mind with my reaction just now

love u love u love u
Muaksss.......

4 comments:

PAULINE ANNA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PAULINE ANNA said...

haha~
no no~
is ok...
I was also shocked as well tat time...
and is dark inside...
i can't see yr face actually...
muahahahahahaha~
don't feel sorry...
anyway thank you..
Love you as well...
mmmmmuakssss~~~~@@
and i was keep laughing when i saw yr blog just now...
bored hor?
aisk... everyone is busying rite now...
just start their exam...
and yet only me that haven't start..==
let think wat you can do?
erm..XD
nth ye..
can't do washing..
no one acc you shopping...
bored surfing internet...
omg...
i will be here for two day after my exam...
fainted =="
jia you...
zhi cheng xia qu...
still left 5 days...
Gambateh nie...

Jasmine Belle said...

haha....lol
U laugh wat = ="
U also know lo, nth to do
apa life ini!!! i also dont know
haha~
Well.....u must take care when we
r not at home yo!
Will miss u and wait u back de
no worry!
so u must fast fast fly back la
so we can go sushi XD~

PAULINE ANNA said...

yeah~ i will...
don't worry!!!
and I am very sure that SOMEONE will knock on the door...==
you noe la~~~siapa tu?
OMG!!! wat should i do after my exam lo? i have almost finish packing my laguage thou...==
I hava to study at all la~
need motivation!!!!
muahahaha~ will go back as soon as i can... oya~~~~~~~ sushi!!!!!!!!!!!! == i'm now commenting sambil dengar the baby crying la...== so noisy...