Saturday 21 June 2008

Saturday o.0



This is sansan la....see my face so many pimples....
and red red deee....
cause of the weather lor, make my skin so dry
haihzzz~~~~
Summer now, i thought summer will become warm but still cold like hell.....
Everyday hide in the house only....cause outside very cold la!!!
and yet cc also shouting there....so cold so cold
hahaha~~~~ gila, but really cold la = ="""
Today also same as usual lar.....so boring mor!!! And my sister ar.....make me awake~
6.30 already wake up liao mor....duh
then can't sleep again!!! that cc ar, havent back mor then still say she will be back after i wake up. Lie me deeee = ="""
And finally, she back liao....then we continue chat chat chat lar
really donno wats the point we chatting about.....Sigh
Hmmm....sometimes i just hate my reaction la, u know not me dont want to answer la
i really donno how to answer la...SAD
but anyways....it already past~~~~
Yeah...thats my life for today
and last few day i had go to Morrison with my friends....
Morrison is really huge ehhh
U can find anythings in there~~~
This is wat we put in the trolly la...
many things right???


This really weird la....1st time see diok red banana mor....
This is pizza....difference ingredients ooo ^^

2 comments:

ceci said...

u memang ngok si wor..who ask u wake up 6.30am and dont go back to sleep...walao e..whats the point of chatting..huh huh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dont want chat liao...lol..the point is create the pollution to the earth la..by talking so many rubbish...wahahhaha....but i just like it!!

Jasmine Belle said...

= =
u so so so lame la...
ben dao~