Wednesday 11 June 2008

Just headache.....

Sigh....i really don't know what happen with me....
i feel very headache, very asleep, very pain now~
but when i lying on my bed, i can't sleep!!!
Even i lying there for 2 hours, my brain still in awaken situation
oh my God, i really don't know what happen with me?
Am i thinking too much? actually i should be feelings relax and stress less
after the exams, but i am not!!!!

Now, i am just too excited.... i want to go back home deadly!!!
i miss my buddy, miss my  family, miss my foods and many......
gosh....i think i am little bit crazy now = =" it's already 1 and 3 now
i still can't make any conclusion that what am i thinking of?
is that funny? and it surprise, i have break up yesterday without any tears rolling on my face
this really make me shock.....i just don't know why~


sigh.....
going to continue chat with friends in msn
that's all~

0 comments: