Monday 16 June 2008

Home alone......



I am staying at home alone.....
Sharon and Pauline having exam today~~~
Then i see Jeff in the house so we asked him whether if we can put our things here
when we go back to malaysia, but he said we need to pay 40 pounds per person and for 2 months....Walao!!! SI Jeff, already earn so many still want to earn ....
hate le, then we need to carry our larguage and put at friend's house le~~~

After that, i feel very hungry lar~ Then i want to go GREEGS to buy cheese and onion lar~
But ler, din sell.....then i go to Netto to buy some minced beef, pasta, carrots, red onion and some mushroom~~~And then i cooked poridge again as my breakfast and lunch lar...
Wah, so full mor~~~~ full until wan vomit, u know la....eat too much
but it really teaste nice make me can't stop to eat lols~~~
Oh yah...actually i planing to cook `paper wrap chicken` arh~ and my sister say she is hungry liao...cant wait for chicken liao lar.....so we just changed la...
haha!!! may be tomorrow i will take the pic of the chicken la....

Just now afternoon playing cam with cc ar....she say i look difference with my picture
haha.....i am also agree with that la~~~
I look more ugly in real mah...duh = =" its true anyways....
But my stupid computer la, kena virus!!! Dam stupid de mor....
which idiot la.....making lots of virus and spread it around on net......Really stupid
luckily luckily cc ask her friend help me, and now i think the virus is nearly finished deleted
but i am not sure la....nvm lo~ Two more weeks la, i can throw this laptop back for my father
wuahaha....cause the memory space ar, really small until this cannot download that cannot download....hate lar!!! stupid com
And yet i miss my laptop a lots....lol!!!! I want to Thanks CC and her fren Xiao Bao~
Next time chia u eat hor jiak de...cc pay!!! hahaha

Okays, now jump to my dinner ...hiak hiak
i am sure your saliva is rolling down now~haha
and i also take some picture as well~~~ Tonight i cooked spaghetti and some seaweed soup
slurp slurp...sounds nice right??? hahaha.....




We are going to Morrison tomorrow
wait for my pictures yah...i will post it when i free or when i take the pictures
hehehe......
its time to bath now anyways~
Continued enjoying my life yeah!!! I just love my life just like it to be like this~
May God bless~

0 comments: