Wednesday 18 June 2008

Down down down~

I am so down today....I don't know why~
I just feel down!!!
Suddenly, i got a feelings that pass by my heart~
I feel very lonely, no one can understand me!
I don't know why i feel so, although i chat with cc, but i can't even cheer up
until now, i still feel so down~

Only cc chatting with me for whole day....
i really feel upset~ i don't know why, when i tell cc everything but my mood still dead.
Sad.....really sad! Why i still so care about him? I hate like this~it is i started feel lonely again?
I don't know, where can i find my answer? God, please lead me....please!
And i guess those who read my blog will found that i always mention cc don't u?
cc, are you my good friend? you ask me before, and i said Yes, U are. How about me?
Am i your good friend too? As u know me, i am a straight person. I don't like to have many action in front of people, i hate people have many action.
And i am not a person who like to `pai ma pi` i am not! I will tell you the true, cause i trust u
but i don't know how to comfort people, i am weak in that.

There are too much pro to hurt me. Family, friends and love. I don't know why i feel so hurt and so pain, the scar that left in my heart, i really feel hurt~
Sometimes, i don't even dare to face those problems. I choose to escape from there.
when i write until here, i found that i just talking about nonsense.
Sorry to bother you to read my blog......
And i really don't know what am i talking about....May be you can just ignored me
I break up with him not because he hurt me, cause if really wan me to choose
good friend or boy friend i rather have good friend, i know i cant stop to feel jealous
so i just let it go, may be this is a good way for us
and now, i put all my heart on you. And sometimes, i also ask myself
are you my good friend? i also don't know.....pointless

i really donno what am i talking now.....myself also blur now
i think i need a good rest~ yes i need
sigh......i still cant end up with any expression of my emotion
i just lost my way~~~

2 comments:

ceci said...

u memang..ngok si wor...if i dun treat u as my good fren...whats the point i chat with u everyday everynight? whats the point i tell u my secret..my life, my hurt?? u memang stupid la u....although i din say it out.i do treat u as my good fren..he asked me and he suspected me one day i might become better to u than i do to him..i reli hope u know what u wan..if he is still in ur heart, that means..dont waste the chance to give each other another chance cus both of u important to me and..u both are a good match.he is a good man..and u are a good gal..and me...i have other destiny that i m chasing..he might not be the one..but i reli know that he is good man..he will love u with all his heart..maybe me and his relationship bother u..but,i can tell u we are just best friend in our life!nothing more than that... i m looking for my future destiny and i hope u know what u want!just go for wat u think u want.dont let it slip away.or else u might get regret in the future..u can control ur own life too...and u know...i m reli touching when u asked me to go put ice bla bla when i cut diok my hand..u r the first one to react to me!! i do love u~~~~~ so..dont think too much..be happy..ngong bo......piak piak ur head...stupid la u...

Jasmine Belle said...

= =“ but those things is just hard la... u know???
although i wan have chance how about him? not only me say le jiu suan liao de.....and yet thr is smthg that he never forget in his heart lo....i guess!!!
and u will support me no matter what decision i made right...^^
si cc....so serious mor in here
this is the 1st time i see u so normal....wakakakaka
lai lai, kiss xia~~~
lols.....