Tuesday 24 June 2008

Metro Center ^^


Today go shopping again lar......
With Annie, Esther, Sharon, Pauline and Jasmine~~~
Actually Eijing join us today, but he go to find Johnny
and come together with Johnny, so we didn't meet up
We continued to our shopping hours looo
Girls really like to shopping what, even nothing to buy but still like to shop shop shop!!!
After that i am sure go home with big bag and small bag la...
And What the Hell...Today really spend a lots...
I go to the bank want to close my current account,
and yet they say me over drawn!!! walao eh~
charged me six pound daily......really suck and yet i just received the letter today said that have to charge for the over draft and my account already over drawn.....
I have no choice la..need to pay sixty pound for that....
Really wanna point middle fingers for them!!!!
Kaos....i can buy so many things mor, sixty pound eh~
Rm240+++...memang celaka one!

Sien si wor mor....Then of course continued shopping la....Don't care liao
also need to pay what!!! After meet up with Esther we wait the no.100 bus at the bus stop lor
and then ler....of course la, we taking picture again in the bus....hiak hiak
This is me with Sharon~
Can only see half Pauline, Jasmine and Sharon.... lols

This is me alone lor....hihi



Everyone is tired liao....
We are in Internationale while Sharon is paying her staff!!!
After shopping and for sure we have our big meal looo~
Today dinner is Pizza Hut....haha
I haven't eat Pizza Hut for nearly one year liao...
Cause always no go in Pizza Hut~
And yah...Finally i have pizza as our dinner luuuu ^^ so happy lar....hehehe~ Eat until i wan vomit la...so so so full mor

look delicious right? garlic cheese bread and potato wedges and the middle one is chicken wing with some tomato source....
Annie and Esther can't wait to have a bit on them already~~haha
See see...our large Pizza with Hawaii Favour~ and also add with cheesy bites...yum yum ~
haha....

This is my drinks....Apple with blackcurrant juice....look beautiful right? like wine~~lols
actually it is not!






Finished....So full~~~~
Annie and Esther is leaving....They going to the Just ten
While 3 of us, continued shopping la~
Wah, my leg really pain la!!!!!
Reach home at last...really tired eh~
want to sleep soon....i miss cc ler....
tomorrow find her chat! kekeke
See diok bui? I miss u lar....lols




1 comments:

ceci said...

still dare to say out mor..miss me..then not come back early..wahhaha..neva mind lar!!u enjoy urself so much..see diok the pizza make me hungry again..apalar..everytime chat with u also make me hungry...apuuuu...me cham liu!