Sunday 15 June 2008

Boring Sunday~

Hmmm....i would like to start somethings about my life in the morning

When i am sleeping and were in my dreams...suddenly ring!ring!ring!
the phone is ringing....wah so noisy,beh tahan then just take up and listen
Harlo.....wow a lovely voice from the other side, thats my lilttle brother~
Harlo jeje, what are you doing?
I answer : sleeping lo,why so early call me?
bro : wats the time over there now?
I answer : nearly 7 only la....kanasai
and my little sister shout at the back : we always wake up at 5.30 morning lar....
Then my mom coming, harlo...............................Du!Du!Du!
Walao eh....stupid phone, dont know what happen with it....and then i call back, but cant connect
for few time dialing, then i just go play computer directly~

Wuwuwu.....i miss my lilttle brother and sister...miss them a lots
Sigh, its a boring days again = ="
I feel headache and asleep but my brain still in awaken situation
really mad..... after brush my teeth wash my face, i make a cup of `maik maik` wheat
lols....nice nice and yum yum while chatting with cc...lols
Today cc is quiet mor~ donno what happen with her o....
and then then, she chatting in mirc la bo hiuh me...then i go watch movies luuu
but dam it, its doesnt working~ walao really kanasai ler
make me wanna scold bad words only....lols
Chit chat chit chat...... none -stop for whole day
Still bored bored bored~~~ but what can i do? just boring what!!!

Then then, i cooked some porridge as our dinner la...
walao my porridge ar, can sell liao....really nice mor ~wakakaka
I love it soo much ^^
i think i going to bed soon....less of energy now
Now, i promised them cook ` paper wrap chicken` tomorrow....
haha, cos they have finish their exam...lols
and Tuesday we going to the big big supermarket luuuu ^^
headache when see my staff....so many~

4 comments:

ceci said...

u create the blog and only me know..walao e..wat for create??lol..i go advertise for u later..ok? ei ei..how did u cook ur porridge? teach me ler..long time i din cook porridge pun....wa...make me hungry again mor!!! me yesterday miss my baba ma..tats y bad mood la...ei, but hor..i only went to irc for 10 minutes then off le ler...then u gone again!! huh..dont noe where u gone to..everytime chao lai chao ki...memang need use rope tight ur leg la

stepstep said...

hiya! Just drop by to say HELLO. Hehe!! I didn't know you actually play blog too!Would you mind if I link you in my blog? X x x

Jasmine Belle said...

hihi step...of cos don mind la
just linked it
lols...
i also wan to see ur blog too^^
cheers..

stepstep said...

Hehe!I have linked you! Feel free to visit my blog and dont forget to tag me before you leave :)Just leave some messages! Cheers too!
X x x