Thursday 20 October 2011

Slacking...

Well, as my title had show everything!
This ain't a good thing for me!!!
BAd......i am totally on holidays mood, although i got lots of thing
need to do~

However, have talk to S during afternoon,
she told me third year is much more easier than second year,
i was like itis? I don't think so
It's the same if you don't put any effort on it
however, there might be some easier way as in
more understanding? more easier to catch up? have a clue on what to do
and what's going on?
I am not sure, but i think it's kinda cool for me

I went shopping again and again......
i can't help myself, seriously need help!
and i keep on procrastinated !!! i know i can't!!!
i should really catch up when i back, no more slacking
do more research, more understanding and read more journals articles

Today went for my visa appointment, the advisor help me a lots
big thanks for her, she have been so kind to me~ i love her!
but i am really tired, i dont know why `a bad sigh`

Well, life move on! i am still preparing!
i will faced all the challenge when i am ready! keep going
Gambateh ~~~

0 comments: