Saturday 15 October 2011

Clubbings~

Yesterday have a great dinner @ G place, B is our chef~
between, i love the hai nan chicken so much~ i just love the
steamed chicken in pink color, hahaha~
Then, we have big root soup, its yummy yummy

After that, Tammy came for the soup as well!
Then she said, she going to Madam Koo and ask us to join also
Actually, i am not really in mood to join them, but i feel like
having my night life back as well, so i agree to go with them
Well, have a glass of Jagerbomb, i am still very awaken!
i don't dance much, cause it's freaking hot inside and lots of people
Crowded, people was pushing you and her.........creepy!!!

I think i am not good in social, cause i don't always smile
i usually turn my face into black as i don't want stranger who come close to me
but, i think this is not good, even when people are trying to show they
are friendly to you, but u r in that face, then nobody dare to go near to u
But then, it was like a mask already which very hard to take it down
Sigh, a bad habit of mine!

Hmmm, knew a sibu girl last night from there, was surprised actually
Cause one of my fren told me all of her housemates are sibu gang,
but i know none of them! lolsss
Actually, i need to tidy up my heart to do some work of mine
especially, i need to write my proposal and need to hand in next week
but i don't even start my journal articles yet!!!
Time to quite down myself and start reading lor..........

Have a nice days, time to study study study T.T

0 comments: