Thursday 27 October 2011

Blanked...

I am who i am......
this sentence seems familiar to everyone!
Everyone just want to be themselves, no one else would like to
change to others because of something can i say this is an attitude?
Well, we can say whatever we like when we are free or in young age?
Have u ever think about, when you are in the real society
and the pressure upon you, which always watching ur attitudes,
you are force to change or with a mask on yourself


Sometimes, we may sick with this world, but we cannot leave aside
I was so excited alone, as i planned to give a birthday surprised for S
but then, it seems end up with not a little bit of surprising ???
Although we make quite lots of fun, but i feel so bad that, seems my appeared
make her not into moods.
-I mean like, she feel annoying? when i am around?
-She blamed me i am dirty when i sit on her bed before i take my shower?
-She kinda stress on her work, as she need to keep me accompany then she cannot do her work?
-She cannot skype with her bf or talk to him properly when i am there?
-She feel annoying when i talking to her?

I feel so upset when i am back from her place,
i was thinking, am i shouldn't appear at that time or i should just keep myself alone
at home during that time. Sigh~~~
I seriously don't feel good!
We are so near, yet you are so far away from me! I sincerely can feel that.
I feel like left over, i hate that kind of feelings~
I wonder, whats had happened and make all this?
I have no idea, what should i do to take you back with me
I feel kinda lost without you!
I am upset when u refused to listen to me or even talk to me
When i cannot talk to mum, dad, A and B, u r the only one who cares me alots,
listen to me and debating for me!


Sigh........ another struggling
i hope God could lead me through this all
Cause i am really lost in no where...........


sorry foe being so lost
sorry for being so immature
sorry for being so weak
sorry for being so dependence
sorry for being so demanding

i dont know where to go.......

0 comments: