Thursday 31 March 2011

Hurricane in Newcastle ???

Sorry for didn't updating my blog for such a thousand years, because i was really busy
with my current life, and most of my time was spending in the library!
So i don't have any further time to blog!

However, i will try my best to make it!
There are too much thing to say, 1stly.... i will tell u what i am doing currently
i just hand in a report today but when i reach Uni, i just found that i forgot to bring
my transparent pocket! Dam......i was trying to ask the office for one or i can pay for it, but they say no! u should bring one for it = ="""" Then i walk back to home and bring one again, while the crazy wind nearly blow me away, don't LAUGH!!! u can imaging how heavy am i, but still i cant stand stable when the winds blow~~~
I think it's quite dangerous for walking in this weather, as anything can be blow down and knock on u! so, i hope everyone can stay inside the house for safety! lols

Well, then about my studies.... i had just finish my second exam and one presentation, as i had mention i had hand in a report today. Then gonna start my second presentation which need to present on Tuesday! i hope its flow smoothly if they doing like what we do during our rehesal!!! Actually i am quite mad with my group members, cause they are all depends on me!!! i was like, i am not a group leader or what, why u guys always like this arrrrrr
When we have a meeting, they dont even do any print out for the requirement or the questions, i was like, what the hell are u coming to UNI? this is ur responsibility to do ur work, Even a print out of paper, u cant manage to do it? Am i expect u to read the question and tell me what are the question want us to DO? NO!!!
Everytime, i am the one who read it, who telling u, who asking u to do, to work
to seperate the works!!!

Then i chatting with one of my group member which is a vietnamese, he told me that,
because u can speak both languages, mandrin and english, so every need u to translate! and u r like the group leader now! i was LIKE....what are am i suppose to say? LoL...................Deng~ i am still the one who need to take this responsibility on me! thats why i am busy like hell, cause i need to understand everything and to tell them what to do and need to arrange everything to ask them to work, need to send thousand of text to inform them what to do!

I feel so frustrated when i am doing all this yet i still fail my assignment!
Dam it..........I am feel so bad sometime when i am alone! but i am really confidence, i mean like, i have really try my best to get everything done! Really...... i will work harder on my next coming assignments and so on.....

Oops, too long for this, cause i want to say this for so long.........well, come to the next matter of mine, when i wanna book a ticket to go home, daddy suddenly ask me to just book a one way ticket. He ask me to stay in malaysia if i can't progress my 3rd year and ask me to repeat my course in KL, he gonna find something to let me do in KL as well. For real, i feel really please for what he is doing!Because when he show me a disappointed face, this is worst ever i feel, i wish he could just scold me and blame me rather than showing me that way, but i feel so please because he didn't do so, yet he finally can understand what i am thinking about after i sending them an email, i feel its so worth to do that! to let them understand my feeling and situation. Yet daddy have think about my future and had a plan for me. Although i feel that my life was being planning for him but i feel blessed with that! i love u so much dad and mum!

Okay, come to the 4th problems, i am gonna attend a ball room which my friend ask me to go together, actually i dont feel like going because of the amount of the ticket! It's cost me 35 pounds, yet i still need a dress and a heel cause i have none of them! Also time! cause need time for shopping and attend the ball, and my presentation and report are so near, but still i have agree because my friend say she is so pity to going alone, she want us to have fun together! i was like...oh~ okay larrrr!!! may be just once a time with u gals~ Then we shop for so long yesterday in metro center, i was really tired T.T

well, heres the end, cause i am going to start my presentation now = ="
busy life.......can't wait for the vacation to Sheffield
i gonna make it a perfect time in there~ lols

2 comments:

La'mour Mangroove said...

jie, so u going back to uk or what oh? i mean after u back for summer holiday? hope everything doing well k? chat in msn when u are free yea...maybe next few weeks ^^ or come australia study k?

Jasmine Belle said...

= =""""
i dont know yet lo~
waiting for my result!