Monday 23 May 2011

Moving forward~

Life still move on.....I nearly forgot how old am i now
I suppose to be 23 or 24 this year?
Well,i don't really remember as i purposely forget it~
I slept at 9 something last night but i was awake at 1am
Couldn't fall asleep after that as my brain was keep rolling upside down

I wanna Thanks Elin which really understanding
when i told her something, she accepted and understanding
I feel bad and disappointed on someone, i started worried about our future
I know everyone got their own personality doesnt mean that they are bad originally
or they use to be bad. People just can't get along sometime with their different personality, but i still accept them as my friend.

I don't like some attitude of my friend but doesnt mean i hate them or they are bad. Sometime i just use to be nag around with others of my friends. I don't like people enlarge their bad attitude and start spreading around with others. Sigh!!! i feel so bad of her and so sorry of her.............. She really make me afraid to go nearer to her. I just don't like when i told her something, and she told others what i have told her, and others start talking about her but they dont even know her!

I was so surprised and Like WHAT the FUCK, u guys are not suppose to talk about her, and u guys have no rights to judge on her!!! FAK it

just fuck up, i hate this!!! SIGH
alright, stop thinking about it~ Chiao

0 comments: