Monday 16 May 2011

Holidays~

Sorry for didn't update my blog for such a long period~
I was busying with social-ing with bunch of mates
see, i have told u, if social-ing, something will be giving up ( i mean internet) cause you have not enough time for all this!!!

Well, i was awake this early huh...
cause i had a nightmare last night plus i sleep early as well~
Horrible, i was dreaming about my assignment, there was two which i had finish but coming again another two, which i have nearly finish but i am still working out with it. Then a bees was flying here and there inside my room, and stop on my head! WHAT the FCK is that??? when i woke up i, i was like jumping to the corner and scarbble my hair all around! faking stupid, and ends-up nothing, it was just my dream = ="

Yesterday, me,erica,geogina and elin went to sunderland, we plan to stay at Brian place, but ends up Geogina get drunk! she is dam funny man~ When she drunk, she was looking at me and said, Jasmine can you please don't run here and there. As i was stunned and siting straight in front of her, then we all start laughing so loud!!!
After that, she was rushing into toilet and vomit. I feel okay during that time, but then when i run up to the third floor for a loo, my heart was bumping very fast. Due to the blood cycle getting faster, i was dizzy as well. I start feeling right round right round and pour out inside the toilet.

When i get back inside the room, i was alright, but i was being infected by Geogina, cause she was crying inside the room and i started crying as well T.T what a beep night. Then i fall sleep after that. After two hour slept, we all awake, they said, ppl use to wake up early after they hand over LoLsss..................
Well, the alcohol we drunk actually nice looo!!! i will try to bring one back when i found it ^^

Lastly, i was siting here feeling sleepy lo.... but my room was in a mess
feel like going back to sleep ~ Day still long 3 more weeks and i am on my way back home~ hehe.........

All in all, i have no idea what i am trying to say~
hahaha..............mad = =" to be continue soon i guess?

0 comments: