Monday 11 October 2010

Thanks God

Thanks God, who never forsake me like my family, who always listening to my pray, and show how great he is and how amazing he is for me!
I really love him so much, may be some of them don't understand and thinking that i am crazy!
but i don't care~ cause only those who can understand me who can share!
He really does listen to my pray!
Thanks Lord, i appreciate much!
I am a sinner, yet he love me so much, yet he give us his only son Jesus, yet he die for us on the cross!!!

He teach me to forgive, i will forgive~
but i have tried my best to bear with you, but you have go through the barrier!
i am sorry, cause i just can't stand when you hurt my families!
You have no right to do so! what if i do the same thing to you and your family?
Have you ever realise all this and repent? I know you never,
Cause you always think that you have nothing wrong! You are always the right one and the best one! and now i have enough with all this

You, yourself who want me to give up all this!
Lord, i only can come to u! i want to hand all this to you!
And i just realised that, i had never pray for her before about this personality and attitude! Lord, thank you again for let me know that, what's wrong with me!
Everytime, i ask God to help me, to bear with her, be patient with her, but i never pray to change her! And Lord, i will keep praying for her!

Thanks Lord, who give me a good housemates!
Everytime, she remind me about you Lord.
She let me know how to draw nearer to you Lord!
i feel so glad to have her to keep remind me about you Lord
And Lord you gave me a very strong message that to guide me.
I feel really really happy....
Stay faith to you !

Thanks for everything..........
Keep my faith
Keep my strength
Keep patient and forgivness
I want to hand all my burden to you now Lord...
Thanks

Love always ^^

0 comments: