Thursday 28 October 2010

...................

I have no idea what Title should i called it~
Let it just be a none-title Title
Have been very enjoying this few days
Assignment havent really release yet, so i have plenty of time actually
Besides, lecture and seminar........the other time of my life was surfing on net
It's sounds mad, i have spend like average 12 or more hours per day on my laptop
hahaha

Winter is coming soon, this really block me for going out
i hate it's so cold outside =)
I rather just stay at home!
Nothing much to update about me

I just hope there is some changes in my life,
but i have no motivation to do it all~
sigh, i have no idea what am i going to do next

Feel like do some shooting of the view which i don't really notice in Newcastle
Miss yan so much, still remember how sweet she is
Today, i am quite down actually, and i told her i am not in mood
and i told her what i really think about,
actually, you think you are the one who can talk to me
but what i found was, the limitation of our topics
Funny............ yet i am less interest in it
i am sorry, may be i am not a very good or a perfect person or personality
but i am trying to be good =)
no harsh ........

There are too much thing to say yet i dont know what to tell
seriously, this few days, my mind keep turning up and down about all this
and i dont know what should i say
hehe......................................................
Well

may b next post?

=)

0 comments: