Sunday 28 February 2010

CRIED....

Wake up in the morning.......I can feel the skies still grey
Everyone with moody appearance, so do i.............I feel heavy in the morning!
Watching drama seems everyone's daily schedules.

Suddenly, when i am surfing on net, i found this
and i cried......this is so touching! I just want to gather with my family
Before, i think thats not important for me, i dont understand why they must gathering with their family. Cause it's seems usual for me not to meet up or stay with my family since i came to UK.
Now i can strongly feel the heart of cherish. I just want to hold it tight!



This is a real stories about a Taiwanese women
which want to visit her daughter in America.
She travel alone with transit of 4 different countries
She don't know how to speak English. This really encourage me a lots!
May be you think that is not a big deal for you.

You can speak english, she can't. She just want to bring the Chinese herbs for her daughter which after giving birth. I am really touch by her!

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Love your families.

0 comments: