Saturday 27 February 2010

Moods

Hehe......I wake up at 11am today cause i slept at 1am last night!
I am trying to adjust my time to normal cause i hate to have abnormal living style
Sometimes, really can't fall sleep at night! i hate that feelings!

Today i have a cam chat with Yuan...May be some of you know who is Yuan
She is in Taiwan now~ Wooo........I am really glad to hear that! And i am sure she will enjoy
her life in there. Although will have homesick at every first week, but will be fine when you know more friends and adopt to the life there! She show me a lot interesting stuff and we have been chit-chat a lots of things! i really love it.... haha

Then after that, i chatting with ceci, but her laptop had run out of battery = ="
Don't know what happen with her, she keep tempting me with chicken butt! I hate her lolsss...
But i really miss the foods la, but wanna keep fit lar........OMG

Also, have a talk with Sharon...I hope her dreams come true, i will try my best to help you la
hahaha........ now you know how important am i liao har??? LOLSsss
I am watching a Hong Kong Drama, suddenly....the their conversation remind me something.
I really feel that my brain is thinking in too simple way. Cause i always didn't think far away
Before i never feel there is a burden to be a Christian, not until u said, that is a burden to be a Christian, i just realised...IT is!
Sometimes, i really feel confused, i don't know how to make the really well decision with the burden as a Christian. I feel really heavy inside my heart! Even breathless sometime.
I really hope i can get rid of this situation but i cant! Cause He always give me strength to live. He is my everything!

I love my life in UK. I don't know why. Just love it
May be its because of freedom and nobody knows you.

Hope you guys enjoy my blogs without pictures but only words = =" apologise about that
cause lazy to upload the pictures!
^^ Bear with me

0 comments: