Thursday 4 February 2010

Want to drop somethings

If you notice, i have change my bloggy add to another name.....
Cause i just want to have some changes but not the same one always and always!
I keep on remember it's Monday already, cause everyone was at home yesterday so, i tot its Sunday. By the way......I have been watching Korean Drama whole day long. Its just so nice!!!

For true, i just go S and P blog then come to mine. I started guessing P's secret again, as what had written in her blogs. I bet it's about house or something or may b i am wrong. Anyways, forget about it. I was thinking, there are always difficulties living with peoples. Even those who are christian, they still have this problems. Doesn't mean Christian is perfect as Jesus or God cause we are human. However,we are human not an excuses !!! Cause as i said, want to live like Jesus, living out the spirit of him!

I am really not a perfect person. I love in cooking foods, playing online games, watching drama, nothing more than that. My brain is kind of mess now. I got a weird feelings. I know everything will change! It's really gonna be true. I can't make it stay, cause times moving, things changed. I feel worry about it, but i know after that, when i look back it just all about thinking too much! I feel horrible when stay with her alone. I feel like started the conversation but ur expression always make me mute myself. So i rather keep silent and hide myself inside my room. My bad, i don't know how to start a conversation with others, this is really bad. I feel so worry, when there is only me and you. I don't know how to face it, cause seems like we had bee keep quiet for quite a long time.

I hope God listen my pray as well, i hope he can arrange a good house for me!
Hope that he can give me strength to go through all the challenge.

3 comments:

PAULINE ANNA said...

you are wrong...XD is not all about house, uni... just a personal stuff...^^ so don't guess anymore... haha...

Jasmine Belle said...

= ="""
how come u know my new add geh o.0
lolsss......

PAULINE ANNA said...

buahaha~ don't let me noe?lol... mine is new too... www.misspaulinelove.blogspot.com