Sunday 21 February 2010

Another side of the wall

Times past......February going to end soon. Recall what i have doing in this meaningful months for all the Chinese around the world....It's Chinese New Year, Valentines for the couples and probably birthday for Feb baby yeah........ While, for me it's nothing meaningful at all
Cause i have been sitting all day long in front of my lappy playing games, chatting, wacthing drama and so on~ And the stupid weather make me sick! Snowing suddenly and sunny again! Me and Pauline was shiver whenever we wake up in the morning.....

Nowadays, i don't feel like get out from my duvet, cause it's really cold......So i sleep a bit late this few days! haha...........i bet this gonna be my habit again = =" Please don't! I just get rid of my bad habit before, and it's come again!

Oh yah.........Gonna have exam soon, so i can go back home! This is the only reason which motivated me a loads......haha! I am so excited go travel to PRAGUE and back home, i am planing to go travel again! hehe.......i do play a loads of online games, cause i love it, but a really bad reason i playing game is i am a bit addicted to it, but i hope i can handle it well and this is so important for business management student right? What is TIME MANAGEMENT! haha.......... should be good behaviour first then build up better habit of life style.

sometimes, games does bring a loads of emotion for me. I feel anger when some scolding me with rude words. This is what a shame, but i couldn't blame, as this is there style of behaving what can i do? I just continue to have my own lifestyle. As a Good followers of God. I think a discipline of a christian is important. Not because all Christian are perfect or Bravo but they try to be......as this is what God taught us to be. So we obey! and mostly this may lead to better situation or even successful in future. Cause i always believe, God arrange everything for me......When feel scared do pray, he will listen.

HUNGRY ~.~

gambateh~

0 comments: