Wednesday 10 February 2010

Outing for Avatar 3D

It's time for me to bed actually, but want to have a quick bloggy!
heehee.......Today i am excited! having dinner with P at China Town, then we went to The Gate for Avatar 3D....Well, i line is sucks now, i don't know what happen with it! Anyways, as long as i still can write whatever i want to! haha.......I have watched Avatar 2D at first, but i am fancy of 3D as what my friend told me i should, must, need, to watch 3D as well, however, its really disappointed me! I am wearing the bloody glasses which make me feel really uncomfortable and the smells in cinema is like GOsH........make my nose blocked! And i need to bear with the smells for 3 hours!!! OMG......now i feel my nose pain as i got allergic of my nose = =" PLUS the uncomfortable glasses.......Sigh! I just want to say ARGHHHHH!!!

S reach home already, but i didn't chat with her, seems like she is busy with her plan! hehe.......I wanna get ready for the Friday celebration in CF as well...I need to start my plan now, but not just sitting there and doing nothing! My motivation coming.....oh yeah! but not in one goal, slowly and slowly, i will make everything DONE! lols~ Time getting nearer, its Summer......I hope i can start my diet plan now~ PLEASE pray for me! lols.....
Give me strength~ hihi

Finally, wanna put on my sleeping mask and have a good nite sleep now!
Wanna prepared the food for friday....... =.= tata~ nite nite~ muaksss

0 comments: