Friday 5 March 2010

Struggling~



Went to Sheffield last Wednesday! It's a young city! Not like Newcastle.
The buildings are very modernism, environment is very nice, i think mostly young generation will
love that place. Newcastle is really an old city huh~ Just realised.
However, it's still very British style. Hahaha.......Cause this is UK = ="



If Sharon study there, i might visit her frequently, an excuses for shopping! haha
But the shops are quite similar to Newcastle, as you know, there are franchise everywhere
in whole UK. Well........no deny, i love there compare to London.
I still didn't feel regret staying in Newcastle for my Uni Life, i love those city for travelling
As i still love living in Newcastle, as i am familiar with this city and has build up our relationship! I have settle down my living place which near to My uni. I hope i make a right decision, anyhow, i still need to go for it! I know i always ask opinion for others, when i am asking Sharon, she always said, think it urself! I think its time for me to make my own decision but not lean on other. I just hope that i don't make things wrong!

I tot asking other opinion is a good action as i can listen to other advised and make my own decision, but over lean on other its like too pamper on someone else. Now i know i should find a balance on it. Sometime i know i am too stubborn. Cause this is my rules and you just can't step into my rules which i set for myself. But i changed.........as long as i know i am right!

My school fees rise to 9000pounds.I am quite shock about that cause its quite a high price.
Nearly same with Newcastle, the very 1st reason i choose Northumbria its because of the price.
Now i am starting to doubt that it's worthy or not......Why don't go for Newcastle U. It's much more better compare to Northumbria. But it's too late......
I don't like to change a lots, i just want to be stable. Or i can say ordinary?
It's time for my school fees and need to book my ticket to go back home
Wondering should i or not to get an iphone before i went back home.......its costly!
Really fancy of it! SIGH..........................

Hope i can settle all troubles one by one~

0 comments: