Thursday 18 June 2009

My Life in Sibu

LoL....My life in Sibu now? itis a bit weird???
Just want to share somethings about my current life in Sibu~
I am not really like it actually, may be i am too free when i was in Newcastle
Got it? and the life in NEwcastle really relax man!!!

Now, everyday i need to wake up at 6 something and go to downstair to help my mum
to raise the clothes.... Well, may be you can say i can choose i want to do it or not to do it! I will choose, i want to do it! I know my mum is tired as well...
Even though i feel tired wake up in this early morning and raised the clothes!
But still i choose to do it, may be i can say just want to stop my mum nagging!
haha

After that, i need to go to office and doing some account or some cash sales
While also help dad to make the trading socket, wow, its really killing me u know
now my hand still feel pain....
Then, i will go swim~ i Love swimming, i feel so free inside the water and i love it
After swim, my dad will ask me to do the trading socket again! Gosh, i really feel terrible sometime!

And during the afternoon, i need to go to shop again! And the sun is really boiling!
While my mum want to renovate her house and she always busy with her staff nowaday
Well, i really feel lazy and unfair sometime, but i know i shouldn't feel that way
cause i must help her!

Anyways, i just hope i got time during night time
Cause fei is leaving to KL very soon, i hope i can spend more time together with her
Sigh...but i am always busy with my staff and i cant go away with it!
WHY!!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!
I NEED MORE TIME..................
Why always want to tie me up in somethings! Although not physcally
but my mental was like been tied up without freedom!
I just want to spend my time with some of my friends..........

God.....
I miss Newcastle, Really.....

Feel sleepy now actually keep on
looking at the computer screen!
need to find out the debtors and company @_@

0 comments: