Friday 12 June 2009

while in Sibu....

Well.........Really so long didn't update my blog since last one
I am currently in Sibu and doing nothing~
Haha....actually i am busy with my life u know! Busy with the household =_=
Sigh, i am so full now and feel a bit sleepy!
Already back but havent been out with any of my friends yet!
cause i don't feel wanna find them! Gosh, they always want me to take them to anyways
I hate that! Like, i myself nothing to do and want to find them and i need to fetch them and what? This is what i myself find that, I hate it okay man!

Sien dao...... why friends always like this

u come and take me la........

why always i am the one who driving i am the one who take u out!

I really hate that! I rather stay at home!

Really hate...... sigh

Don't know how to explain! Its really mess in mind now
You yourself wanna do ur staff and u ask me to find u! walao, ur staff le, not mine!!! u dont find me still ask me find u! i really speechless liao

Better dont think about it! Stupid one~

Arhhh......HAihzzzzzz Is this wat Friendship called?
ITIS???

Anyways, i just dont want to go out!
I wan stay at home!

So, P fast back lo, we go out together!
hahaha

Sien dao me, hot dao me

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
God, where are u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am messsssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 comments:

PAULINE ANNA said...

i will be back soon!!!!!!!!!
cheng zhu...
haha~