Wednesday 24 June 2009

Yuan's birthday~


Yeah...Today is Yuan's birthday!!! She is one of my best buddy in my secondary school
We are 3 flowers and a tree.... haha
I love them x.x

Yuan have stayed whole afternoon in my house but we didn't really talk much
as i am keep on went out to help my mum
to do her renovation @_@ its quite annoying actually!!!

Well... anyways, Yuan had dress up with her only dress
haha, its a good news actually for me~ U dont understand, nevermind!
then we go out have dinner together in cafe cafe
The tuna toast is quite yummy while other just so so....

After that, we went to Kingwood to sing K
i bet no one want to sing in Kingwood as there lausy sounds system and DJ
The DJ is a girl, i think she can sing quite nice but her service is really dumb
She was just like not her business and in her moody ways!
Gosh, its really sweep my mood away...



Anyways, we take some picture before we leave~ then, our gathering just end up
like this cause everyone is tired already and wanna go home to sleep
TaTa.......the stories for today is END! its the time to sleep
but i dont feel want to sleep x.x Sigh~ tOO BAD!!!



0 comments: