Friday 27 August 2010

What a Boring Day

It's too much boring fill into my life recently!
Well, want to stay at home as i am going to uk soon, it's an excuses for being lazy!
LoL.... I know it, but i just couldn't adjusted my time back!
Use to sleep late and wake up late, cause i just want to have more sleep larrrrr~
Have been staying at home this few days,
cause i am lazy to go out, well~ this is really a good time for me to become white
hahahaha..........
Actually, have been date by a guy!
He approach me long time ago, yet i couldn't remember how long itis~
as just sometime, sometime + sometime!
Cause, 1st he just approach me and told me that, he want me to work for him
LoL....how ridiculous~

It's doesn't matter, cause i didn't keep it in mind~ so i just ignored it!
Then, second time~ i asked, why you want to hire me??? He said, i believe u can be a really
good worker or something! I asked again, how do you know and you don't even know who am i?
LoL....cause he just add me from facebook..... Phewwww
Then he said, i just knew from your facebook profile!
Oh dear....This is our conversation

Ends up with, i don't even know who you are!
but meet him before at terminal, as sibu is so small! lols
then i have no idea what to talk about, yet he said....no wonder, u look so familiar for me
just now = ="""" what the heck, he didn't even say hi to me when he turn his head back twice
LOL..............
OKay, what next? i have no idea now~

Today is really boring for me!
boring, mushroom coming out soon~
sigh sigh sigh!

0 comments: